Monday, April 29, 2013

The update!

We got an update from our agency on Sunday afternoon. The 9 questions we had answered warmed my heart so! The best one was when I ask if she had a lovey or a blankie that she was fond of, they answered that no she was very fond of her foster mother and needs her to hug her a lot. This is wonderful news for a child who has been through all that Molly has. Although she will grieve heavily for her once she is in our arms, the thought already makes me want to cry for the both of them, I know that she is capable of forming relationships and is being loved and cared for by this precious women. For that I am very very thankful! We also ask questions like did she have anything with her when she was found and the answer was no, just her sweet little self. In addition we ask what her name means and what they call her? They call her "ZhenZhen". Some of her sweet story I am going to keep private out of respect for her life but I will share what we can, hence the above. We requested new pictures and what we got were picturea shot from the day that the orginal video was made for our agency. I'm sure they had no way of knowing we had already seen that, so we wrote back requesting new pictures and a video, hopefully that will come at some point! We are very thankful for what we did get though!! You'll see it looks similar to the screen shots I took a few days before..



No comments:

Post a Comment